- Campgrounds are generally open April 15 – October 15. Weather and ground conditions may allow for an earlier start from this date, or an extension of the season.
- Campsites are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, which the exception of Wanatee Park A-loop, which can be reserved online in advance. Group Camping opportunities at Pinicon Ridge Park, Morgan Creek Park, and Wickiup Hill Learning Center can be reserved online in advance.
- Electric service: 20, 30 and 50 amp, water hookup, fire ring with grill
- A dumping station is available for use in each campground.
- Firewood is available for sale at the campground host site.
- All campers must self-register and pay the required Camping Fee.
- Linn County Conservation Policies and Fees
Updates are provided daily throughout the camping season on our first-come, first served camping areas.
|Click on campground below for campsite availability|
|Pinicon Ridge Park and Buffalo Creek Park|
|Morgan Creek Park|
|Wanatee Park - B Loop|
Click on links below to learn more about these Linn County Conservation park features.
Buffalo Creek Park, 13 campsites
Morgan Creek Park, 36 campsites
- Flying Squirrel
- Loop-A, 41 campsites
- Loop-B, 28 campsites
- Loop-C, 14 campsites (7 non-electric)
- Plains, 36 campsites (17 non-electric)
- A-Loop, 24 campsites, (20 with sewer hookup) reservable online
- B-Loop, 45 campsites