What is My Care Community?
What are the benefits of My Care Community for organizations and clients?
- Easily refer and connect your customers to local services in the community.
- Share communication, assessment results, goals etc. with other community partners.
- Track the outcome of the referrals and services delivered for your customers
- Improve the health and well-being of your individuals/ families through increased partnership and collaboration with partners.
- Measure the impact of your organization and the services you deliver.
MCC is the result of a strong community-based partnerships all wanting to help connect residents to the many opportunities available to them. MCC creates a fundamental change in how Linn County and surrounding areas delivers on the promise of health.
What does My Care Community include?
Provider and Community Voice Committees
- Improve coordination of care and connecting individuals to the right services at the right time
- Share new and changes in community programs
- Use data to educate community and assist with polices
- Create standardized workflows
- Utilize a robust resource directory powered by Signify Community.
- Team working with community-based organizations, health, employment and educational systems and government agencies to create this coordinated network.
- Team directly supports the community through every step of joining the network to ensure that each partner is supported.
- Team remains engaged working with partners to regularly review data and network performance, solicits feedback and input on processes, and provide ongoing technical assistance.
How to Join
- My Care Community Application (PDF)
- Membership Levels and Dues (PDF)
- Financial agreement
- End User Agreement & Guide
Resources for Current Partners
- My Care Community Training for New Users
- My Care Community Logic Model (PDF)
- FY21 Annual Report